What Every Bride Should Know….
- Manicures should be done prior to the wedding day to eliminate the chance of cuticle nicks due to dryness or sensitivity.
- Facials should be done at least two days prior to the wedding day to improve skin texture.
- Waxing is recommended two – three days prior to the event in order to eliminate redness and swelling. If you have sensitive skin, schedule your services at least five days prior to the wedding. Waxing rather than shaving allows the bride to have less worry during a summer honeymoon.
- Schedule color at least two weeks prior just in case treatment is not what you expected. This will allow the colorist adequate time to make any needed changes.
- Do not flat-iron your hair if you plan to have a curly hairstyle.
- It is a good idea to bring your camera to your trial run so that you can make sure that you can take a photo and bring it with you on the wedding day.
- Have a professional makeup artist apply your bridal photography makeup- it’s worth it.
- Waterproof mascara should be provided by the bride.
- Purchase the shade of lipstick used in your bridal makeup application for touchups. Cover your lips completely with liner and fill in the lip color. This will decrease the number of reapplications.