What will an Herbal Body Wrap do for me?
The clinical benefits of our Herbal Body Wrap system include:
- Softening your skin
- Removing toxins from skin cells
- Stimulating lymphatic flow
- Firming loose skin
- Removing overall inches
- Relaxing the nervous system
A series of body wraps can be an important part of an overall weight loss – or skin firming – program, helping you reshape your body in a safe and healthy way.
You may wrap as often as once or twice a week, or on a biweekly or monthly basis. To achieve the best results from your body wrap, follow these guidelines:
- Before your wrap eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to alkalize your system and for fiber, avoid alcohol, caffeine, sugars, spicy and fatty foods, as they prevent cells from eliminating effectively.
- Shower and scrub skin well; avoid soap with moisturizers and do not apply any lotion to the skin.
- Wear cotton underclothes to your appointment and bring a change of underclothes to wear home.
During your body wrap… from neck to ankles you are wrapped in warm cotton strips soaked in our aloe vera and herbal solution, put into a warming suit, and covered with a blanket, you rest comfortably for 45 peaceful minutes while the solution penetrates. After your wrap, the solution will continue to work until you wash it off later or the next day.
Be sure to drink at least a gallon pure water over the next 24 hours to flush the dissolved cells and toxins away.
You can expect long-term results if you eat sensibly with smaller portion sizes for health and longevity and with a balance of nutrients and high fiber, drink enough pure water daily to keep deposits from re-forming and to continue internal flushing and cleansing (half your body weight in ounces per day of pure water), exercise moderately (walking, yoga or stretching) on a daily basis and strenuously a few times each week An Herbal Body Wrap is a sensible and pleasant addition to your health program.